2014 UBNJ Big Buck Contest
- Mens Typical and Non Typical
- Womens Typical and Non Typical
- Youth Typical and Non Typical
- Crossbow Typical and Non typical
- Traditional Bow Typical and Non Typical
- To enter person must have been a UBNJ member in good standing at time of harvest.
- Deer harvested during the fall 2014 & winter 2015 are eligible
- Entry must be accompanied by a field photo of animal and hunter (no bumper carrier or deer hanging alone will be considered)
- All animals must be taken in NJ and by fair chase NO fenced preserve deer will count. All NJ Division laws must been followed.
- Entries must be received by May 1, 2015
- UBNJ will use the total gross P&Y or Northeast Big Buck club score sheet. If you need to have a buck scored we will get you in touch with a scorer.
- All awards will be given out at the following years UBNJ bowhunters game dinner.
Any questions email John Erndl at email@example.com
Mail all entries to: John Erndl 30W Connecticut Concourse Jackson, NJ 08527